GMO Aozora Net Bank International Transfer (Alliance) Service for Personal customers
GMO Aozora Net Bank customer can apply the international Transfer (Alliance) service.
- ※International transfer (Alliance) Service is only for personal customers, not available for corporate customers.
- ※For more service details, please check Queen Bee Capital website.
International Transfer (Alliance) Service application flow
1. Log in to the GMO Aozora Net Bank account for personal customers.
2. Go to the 【海外送金（提携）】 menu.
3. Check and agree to the notes, and apply the "PayForex" account through Queen Bee Capital website.
※If you don't have GMO Aozora Bank account, Please open bank account first.
- GMO Aozora Net Bank only give the information to the customer for international transfer provider, Customer can open account for international transfer through Queen Bee Capital website.
- Please apply the "PayForex" account under the same account name opened at GMO Aozora Net Bank.
- International transfer account is not GMO Aozora Bank account.
- Applicant to international transfer service "PayForex" must be 18 years or older.
- International transfer transactions would be made between Queen Bee Capital and applicant, not between with GMO Aozora.
Regarding any international transfer service, GMO Aozora Net Bank do not accept any inquiry. Please contact directly with Queen Bee Capital customer service.
- GMO Aozora Net Bank and Queen Bee Capital share personal information as below.
①Purpose of Use：Measures for Anti Money Laundering(AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism(CFT).
②Sharing information: Transaction information (Deposit and withdrawal details, Account Status, and other transaction information.)